Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
The course content and the structure will be as per the Scaled Agile official material.
ProcessWhirl (PW- Agile, Coaching) have partnered with 3S Knowledge (3sK – Developer of Safety Critical Complex Systems) in the delivery of this course. Experts from 3sK will be in attendance, who will be objectively evaluating applicability of SAFe within their domain, whilst also becoming certified SAFe Agilists.
We welcome attendees from all industries and domains to this course, wanting to understand SAFe and its suitability and benefits to their own domains, whilst also achieving SAFe Agilist certification.
Don’t get left behind, consider with an open mind SAFe, and evaluate if you can realise benefits within your company.
Within our PW-3sK partnership, we have negotiated a fantastic price point for this certified training course. Don’t miss out!
- Interpret the basic constructs of SAFe and the steps of the Implementation Roadmap
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Professionals new to Scaled Agile Framework
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Further details and supporting background information can be obtained from the Scaled Agile Framework Website.
Venue and Investment
Feb 2019 – Bookings closed
May 2019 – Bookings closed
September 2019 – Exact dates to be confirmed. Please register interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our training venue has excellent modern facilities, with views over-looking Warwick Castle:
Warwick Innovation Centre, Warwick Technology Park Gallows Hill, Warwick CV34 6UW
- General: £695*
*includes all applicable taxes, course-ware, course fees, examination and certification fees, standard lunch, admin and processing charges
- Full refund 30 days before the event
- Within 30 days we will do our best to refund subject to course registrations, the cost incurred etc.
- Registration can be transferred provided the Account with Scaled Agile is not created for the registered participant.
Download course brochure (PDF)
Raghavendra (Raghav) Mithare
Regional Head and Principal consultant – ProcessWhirl Management Consulting, UK
This course is led by Raghavendra (Raghav) Mithare, he is passionate about empowering individuals and teams through coaching.
As a SAFe Program Consultant, he is qualified to deliver SAFe training as per the Scaled Agile Academy training requirements.
He is a trained and certified coach, credentialed at Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level by ICF (International Coach Federation) and a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance.
Winner of the grand prize (1st runner-up) for the “Fit for Purpose essay competition” at Lean Kanban 2018. A regular speaker at the conferences and blogs at mithare.wordpress.com
Detailed profile : Raghav Mithare
You can reach him at email@example.com or +447821645866